WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS COURSE?
- Provide scientifically supported, practical and relevant nutrition advice to your clients while staying within your scope of practice as a fitness professional
- Develop the knowledge needed to integrate the science of nutrition into answering clients’ commonly asked nutrition questions
- Helping fitness professionals to address common clients’ nutrition issues and hence adding value to their professionalism
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS COVERED?
- Nutrition scope of practice
- Healthy food choices
- Grocery store tour
- Communication and education tools
- Nutrition program development
- Marketing your specialty to potential clients
WHO WILL THIS BENEFIT?
- Fitness Professionals
- Strength and Conditioning Professionals
What is the difference between brown rice and white rice? Should I do intermittent fasting? What cooking oil is the best?
Are these common nutrition questions you get from your clients? Are you stumped when clients start asking you about their diet? If you’ve answered yes to one of these questions, then this is the course you are looking for! With the ease of the internet, it is not difficult to get an abundance of information. However, we can make this information relevant to you as a fitness professional. Understand nutrients on a deeper level, translate nutritional guidelines into what your clients should be eating, and discover strategies to adopt healthy eating habits. You will find yourself confident to review your clients’ diet and educate them to make better food choices.
Fitness Edutraining Asia – FEA
ACE 1.2 CECs
12 hours (2 days)
9am – 4pm
Handouts, course manual and/or presentation slides
Level 2 – Courses with lessons and content extended from Level 1 with the objective of focusing on a specific interest in training
Upon full attendance and completion of this workshop/course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Workshop/Course completion
Completion of course participation and assignment(s)
What Do I Need To Bring?
A minimum of 12 pax and a maximum of 20 pax