WHY SHOULD YOU
CONSIDER THIS COURSE?
- Design and lead your own HIIT session
- Learn a variety of HIIT modalities to suit different clientele
- Learn exercise choices to be used in your HIIT session
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS COVERED?
- Define HIIT, goals, benefits and its principles
- Understand the scientific rational behind HIIT
- Experience a minimum of 2 athletic HIIT workouts and learn how to distinguish it with other modalities of interval training programmes
- Understand common concerns related to HIIT
- Assess suitable populations for HIIT
- Experience top exercise selection of HIIT workouts; Work and Recovery
- Design proper and effective HIIT workouts
- Apply different variations of HIIT in developing a HIIT programme
WHO WILL THIS BENEFIT?
- Fitness Professionals
- Strength and Conditioning Professionals
HIIT has created a craze among social media and social groups alike for its impressive effects on one’s physical appearance and fitness performance. But, are you performing TRUE HIIT to be able to enjoy its benefit? Is HIIT for everyone? Are you curious to know how to design a safe and effective HIIT workout that your clients will keep coming back for your programme? If yes, this course is for you! Join us and learn the science behind a successful and effective HIIT programme; from energy system, exercise selections, volume and intensity, to program variations and modifications.
Fitness Edutraining Asia – FEA
ACE 0.6 CECs
6 hours (1 day)
10am – 5pm
Handouts, course manual and/or presentation slides
Level 2 – Courses with lessons and content extended from Level 1 with the objective of focusing on a specific interest in training
Upon full attendance and completion of this workshop/course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Workshop/Course completion
Completion of course participation and assignment(s)
What Do I Need To Bring?
Stationery and a spare change of clothes
A minimum of 12 pax and a maximum of 20 pax