WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS COURSE?
- Incorporate Muaythai kickboxing into your clients’ aerobic and anaerobic fitness training
- Learn different Muaythai kickboxing drills, combos and most importantly, the formats that you can use and modify to make it suitable for different training or programming phases and goals
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS COVERED?
- How to conduct a safe, non-contact form of modern kickboxing that’s quick, easy and safe
- The science, structure and methodology behind the moves
- Progressive programme design
- The fundamental techniques for kicking, punching, pad holding, safety and coaching cues, both physical and verbal
- Combo variations with focus mitts and Thai pads
- Numerous warm up exercises, as well as static and dynamic stretching
- Intermediate to advanced footwork and striking techniques (punches, elbows, knees and kicks), defensive and offensive techniques, as well as Muaythai kickboxing combo variations
- Advanced coaching cues
- Programme design
- Safe and effective methods of using equipment like kick bags and belly pads
WHO WILL THIS BENEFIT?
- Fitness Professionals
- Strength and Conditioning Professionals
Muaythai Kickboxing for Personal Trainers Level 1 is a one-day, hands-on martial arts course that introduces you to the art of being a Muaythai coach. Muaythai kickboxing combines modern fitness concepts with traditional Muaythai fighting techniques. Through this course, you’ll learn everything from the science and biomechanics of Muaythai, down to the best coaching cues that you can use to motivate your clients. As a result, you’ll be able to create both individual and group workouts for your clients without the sparring elements of fights.
Have you completed Level 1 of Muaythai Kickboxing for Personal Trainers? Congratulations, you are now ready for Level 2, where you’ll learn intermediate to advance footwork, striking techniques and more Muaythai kickboxing combo variations. In this course, you’ll also acquire the knowledge necessary to combine all these into your programme design, based on your clients’ goals, specific needs and progression.
Fitness Edutraining Asia – FEA
Level 1: ACE 0.8 CECs
Level 2: ACE 0.7 CECs
16 hours (2 days)
9am – 6pm
*bundle price: Level 1 & 2
*price per level
Handouts, course manual and/or presentation slides
Level 2 – Courses with lessons and content extended from Level 1 with the objective of focusing on a specific interest in training
Upon meeting all requirements of this workshop/course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Workshop/Course Completion. Requirements are as such:
(1) full attendance
(2) completion of workshop/course
(3) passing all evaluations (practical and theory exam)
Completion of course participation and assignment(s)
What Do I Need To Bring?
Stationery, boxing gloves, hand wraps, and shin guards. Sharing equipment will be provided
A minimum of 12 pax and a maximum of 20 pax